Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Canon scrapbook

Talk about photoshopping your ass off! I've been working on this the whole day!

Anyway I'm just gonna post random "cute" photos I took with my sponsored Canon Powershot E1. I'm not gonna go into product specs lah! Just look at the pics and judge the quality yourself!!

Eh... My initial plan for a cute scrapbook was to go to Ikea to snap photos of people's babies. Then with the second parent I asked, I was rudely shoo-ed away before I could even complete my question! So I gave up on that idea and so... No babies!

I hope you enjoy it anyway, and sorry for the lateness!










































































Click here to also see what the other bloggers blogged, and vote for whoever you think did the best, ok! :)

(I'm off to play MJ now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment